Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Akshay Kumar is the original khiladi – Priyanka Chopra

Views: 3715  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Award Winner

Akshay Kumar hosted the earlier two editions. Are you ready for comparisons?

I need to thank Akshay for setting a benchmark for all of us and raising the bar thereby, making my job easier. But drawing comparisons would be unfair as he is country’s action hero. I can’t imagine being like him, but will try to make a mark of my own
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Award Winner

Do you think that you would be a distraction to the contestants?

I intend being a distraction. So that the task becomes a lot more difficult for them.
Award Winner

How are you going to handle the 13 male contestants on the show?

It’s difficult to handle one guy, so only time will tell how I handle the 13 male contestants
Old 08-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Award Winner

How have your parents reacted to your decision of hosting the show since you too would be attempting some risky stunts on it?

My dad was excited but my mother was really worried and scared for me. She has told me that she will accompany me to pray for my safety

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 3, priyanka chopra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->