Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest Update, New Star Cast, Future Story, Written update

Views: 20642  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-01-2020, 05:10 AM

Tujhse Hai Raabta's Reem Shaikh & Qurbaan Hua's Pratibha Ranta's Pictures from the sets!

After months of halt in the entertainment industry, the makers of various Television shows have resumed shooting. Have a look at the pictures from the sets of popular shows Tujhse Hai Raabta and Qurbaan Hua.

After months of halt in the entertainment industry, the makers of various Television shows have resumed shooting. Several shows including the likes of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kundali Bhagya, Kasautii Zindagii Kay amongst others have started their shoot by taking utmost precautions and ensuring the safety of it's cast and crew. We earlier reported about Debina Bonnerjee who is back on the sets of Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga.
Zee TV's popular shows Tujhse Hai Raabta and Qurbaan Hua have also started their shooting. Actress Reem Shaikh and Pratibha Ranta from the two respective shows are seen on the sets shooting for the same. Both the Actress have taken the necessary precautions and can be seen with a mask on the sets. Have a look at the pictures from the sets.

What do you guys think of the above news? Are you guys excited to watch the fresh episodes of your favourite Television shows once again? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM

Reem Shaikh shares that she would have been shattered if 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' wouldn't have returned post lockdown

Actresss Reem Shaikh got in a conversation with a leading news portal where she mentioned that she would have been shattered and upset if her show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' wouldn't have returned post lockdown.

After months of halt in the entertainment industry, the makers of various Television shows have resumed shooting. Several popular shows have started their shoot by taking utmost precautions and ensuring the safety of it's cast and crew. Yesterday, we also reported about Zee TV show Tujhse Hai Raabta who have also begun it's shoot. Reem Shaikh took it to her social media account to even share some pictures from the sets on her Instagram stories.

However, many shows were axed in the lockdown and they won't return back on the Television screen. In a conversation with , Actress Reem Shaikh reveals that even she had the fear that what if her show doesn't return post lockdown. Reem mentioned that Raabta is like a home to her and the team is like a family. The show has given her a lot and she would have been shattered and upset if Raabta wouldn't have returned.

Reem further added that she is very emotional as a person and it takes her a lot of time to get disconnected. It scares the Actress to even think about something like this. What do you guys think of the above news? Are you guys excited to watch the fresh episodes of your favourite Television shows once again? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:49 PM

“It’s like getting our lives back,” says Tujhse Hai Raabta's Malhar and Kalyani

Pre-lockdown, the popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta had halted at a very crucial juncture and with fresh twists and turns coming up, Kalyani (played by Reem Shaikh) and Malhar (played by Sehban Azim) are excited to be back on the set. In fact, it was an emotional reunion for the stars on the set and they felt they've finally got their lives back as shoots resumed.

With the lockdown gradually lifting and people across the country stepping out into the new normal, Zee TV's shows have resumed their shoot and the channel is all set to reunite its audiences with the journeys of Pragya, Preeta, Guddan and Kalyani with fresh episodes airing from 13th July. Pre-lockdown, the popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta had halted at a very crucial juncture and with fresh twists and turns coming up, Kalyani (played by Reem Shaikh) and Malhar (played by Sehban Azim) are excited to be back on the set. In fact, it was an emotional reunion for the stars on the set and they felt they've finally got their lives back as shoots resumed.

Prior to the Lockdown, Kalyani and Malhar had stumbled upon Trilok (played by Aayush Anand), a prospective bone marrow donor who could save their child Moksh from his illness. But Trilok clearly seemed to have a game plan and vested interests of his own when it came to giving them the bone marrow. As Kalyani moved into his house as per Trilok's terms, Malhar sensed not all is as it seems, and the man seemed to have dubious intentions. With the shoots resuming with full precautions and guidelines, fans are excited to see if Malhar will be able to save Kalyani from Trilok’s plan or not?
Malhar and Kalyani shot for the first time after Lockdown recently.

Sharing his excitement on resuming the shoot, Malhar said, “It’s like getting my life back, it’s overwhelming and emotional meeting my Raabta family after so many days. The break that we got, made me look at the bright and positive side of life. All of us actually learned something or the other from the lockdown and I believe that breaks are important in everyone’s life. Now that we are slowly adapting to the new normal, I can proudly say that I learned not to let unnecessary things affect me. I learned how to value people and their importance in my life. I am also taking all the possible precautions while shooting by wearing masks, keeping myself and my surroundings sanitized and maintaining social distancing. Now, it’s all about being atma-nirbhar and even the crew understands the same, I believe we are ready to overcome this and entertain our fans and audiences again.”

Kalyani also mentioned, “I couldn’t control my emotions when I got back on my set. I saw how everything was the same, but there was still something that had changed in us. I missed my work, my family, my crew and it feels amazing to be back to life. But one thing that hit me was how you can look at someone from a distance, but cannot go and hug them in that moment. However, I clearly understand the need of it completely. I am thankful to all our fans who have given us so much love and waited for us to come back. Now it is our time to entertain them once again.”

Get ready to watch your favourite shows including Tujhse Hai Raabta once again starting 13th July , only on Zee TV!
Old 07-07-2020, 01:55 PM

Power couple Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande to take wedding vows on Tujhse Hai Raabta’s Lockdown special!

Zee TV’s popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta has won everyone's hearts. An adorable new jodi is set to make a cameo appearance on the show. Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande who have been the talk of the ‘T-town’ for their striking chemistry are all set to feature in an episode of the show.

Zee TV’s popular fiction show Tujhse Hai Raabta has won everyone's hearts with its intriguing storyline and natural performances by its lead actors, Reem Shaikh (Kalyani) and Sehban Azim (Malhar). KalMa, as they are fondly called, have been one of the most loved Jodis of Indian television and while they might have been away from the small screen during lockdown, the duo is all set to come back with new twists and turns to their adorable love story. However, along with KalMa an adorable new jodi is set to make a cameo appearance on the show. Sanam Johar and Abigail Pande who have been the talk of the ‘T-town’ for their striking chemistry are all set to feature in an episode of the show.

Yes, you heard that right.. Sanam and Abigail are going to take wedding vows but their fans will have to wait for some more time as the power couple will be doing this as a part of Tujhse Hai Raabta’s story. Making a cameo appearance in a lockdown special episode, Sanam and Abigail will be seen essaying the characters of a power couple, Sharad and Priya. Celebrating their love and happiness, the Rane family is on their way be a part of their wedding, only to be quarantined in their rooms at the wedding venue. With a rather unusual dramatic wedding taking place, things take an interesting turn when the duo is hit by an unpleasant complication and decide to call off the wedding. While Kalyani and Malhar along with Sarthak and Anupriya try their level might to reverse Sharad and Priya’s decision, will they be able to restore the to-be married couple’s faith in love and marriage?

Talking about their character and experience of shooting from home, Sanam and Abigail said, “It was a very different experience and great fun working from home. We learnt a lot from this whole experience and are glad to be a small part of the ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta’ family . Our team works so much for us, and we realised their value when we were shooting by ourselves using our mobile phones at home. It felt great working after so long! Hope the audience enjoys watching them as much as we enjoyed making them. ” Catch the fun lockdown episodes of ‘Tujhse Hai Raabta’ from tonight at 8:30 pm only on Zee TV!
Old 07-08-2020, 07:34 PM

Zee TV popular show Tujhse Hai Raabta to take a leap?

As per the recent reports by a leading entertainment portal, Zee TV show Tujhse Hai Raabta will undergo a leap.

The Television shows have finally resumed their shoots by taking all the precautionary measures and ensuring complete safety of it's cast and crew. The makers are also coming up with various twists and turns and are all set to soon air the fresh episodes of the shows. Many shows will undergo some major changes in their storyline.

As per the recent reports by , Zee TV's popular show Tujhse Hai Raabta will soon undergo a leap. The reports by the portal suggests that the story jump will be by a few years and it is expected to happen by July end. Tujhse Hai Raabta which has enthralled the viewers over the years stars Reem Shaikh (Kalyani) and Sehban Azim (Malhar) in the lead roles. The reports by the portal states that post leap, Kalyani and Malhar's son Moksh will be shown as a grown up child. Zee TV will air the fresh episodes of Tujhse Hai Raabta from 13th July.

Tags
Tujhse Hai Raabta, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2020, Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Forums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Future Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Indiaforums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest news, Tujhse Hai Raabta Leads, Tujhse Hai Raabta Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Leap, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta storysofar, Tujhse Hai Raabta TellyChakkar, Tujhse Hai Raabta Weekly Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Who are in, Tujhse Hai Raabta Wiki, Tujhse Hai Raabta Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday Update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Youtudem Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Episode, tv shows, zee tv, Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->