Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Full Details - Arundhati Garnaik DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Arundhati Garnaik

Season: Dance India Dance Season 4, Team: Firoz Ki Fauj

Arundhati Garnaik, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India

Arundhati Garnaik performing in DID Mega Auditions

Dance India Dance Season 4 Contestant Arundhati Garnaik performed on the song Chamma Chamma in Mumbai Mega Auditions to get in to Top 18 Dance India Dance Contestants.
Arundhati Garnaik performing in DID Mega Auditions

Full Details - Sumedh Mudgalkar DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Arundhati Garnaik DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Ashutosh Pawar DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Chow En Lai Phukan DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Dhiraj Bakshi DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Juhi Arora DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Manan Sachdeva DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Meera Joshi DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Nidhi Patel DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Rishika Singh DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Shyam Yadav DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Girlfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Full Details - Srishti Jain DID 4 Contestant/Participant (Photos, Videos, Dance, Performance, Boyfriends, Family, College, Age, Vote, State

Dance India Dance Season 4 Top 18 Contestants are selected after Mega Auditions Mumbai on 9th November & 10th November. Here is complete list of DID Season 4 Top 18 Contestants.

Dance India Dance Season 4 Top 18 Contestants

Mudassar Ki Mandali

Dhiraj Bakshi
Shyam Yadav
Sunil Chetri
Swarali Karulkar
Nidhi Patel
Rishika Singh

Shruti Ke Shandar

Vijender Kumar
Sumedh Mudgalkar
Manan Sachdeva
Srishti Jain
Meera Joshi
Suniketa Bhore

Firoz Ki Fauj

Chow
Ashutosh Pawar
Vicky Das
Juhi Arora
Arundhati Garnaik
Swapneshwari

Considered to be the ‘baap’ of all dance reality shows on small screen, ‘Dance India Dance’ is all set to go on air with its season 4, this weekend i.e November 16,2013. Dance India Dance 4 Top18 contestants are selected after Mega Auditions Mumbai on 9th & 10th November. Here is the complete list of DID season 4 Top 18 Contestants. Mudassar Ki Mandali : Dhiraj Bakshi, Shyam Yadav, Sunil Chetri, Swarali Karulkar, Nidhi, Rishika Singh. Shruti ke Shandar : Vijender Kmar, Sumedh Mudgalkar, Manan Sachdeva, Srishti Jain, Meera, Suniketa Bhore. Firoz ki Fauj : Chou, Ashutosh, Vicky Das, Juhi, Arundhati, Swapneshwari.

With the promise of more entertainment, more power packed dance performance, more variety and lots of fun, the season will host its grand premiere amidst ‘Ram Leela’ actor, our very own Ranveer Singh. To accompany him, there will be famous choreographer ‘Ganesh Acharya’, who has been quite popular with his live and energetic dance performances.

The show has been eagerly awaited by the audience, who are waiting for it to begin post the success of DID moms vs Li’l champs success. The latter had introduced the new string of judges along with grand master Mithun da, who would be seen as always, cheering newbie dancing talent on stage.

The dance participants this time are believed to be one notch higher, who will be seen attempting a variety of dance forms, including African dance form. Its because of such elaborate dance forms that Dance India Dance has won a household name today. Every participant rises to be a celebrity in every small way!

It’s not the participants alone this time, who are bound to make you feel special like celebs, the new found judges, namely Mudassar Khan, Shruti Merchant and Feroz Khan, in the show, are also every inch of a celebrity in their own right.

If Mudassar Khan is known for his choreography s****s in ‘Bodyguard’ and ‘Dabangg’, Feroz Khan is famous for his dance choreography in songs like ‘Maa da Laadla’ in ‘Dostana’. Shruti Merchant is no less than these two stalwarts. Better known as the kid sibling of the already established choreographer, Vaishali Merchant, Shruti Merchant has choreography running in her veins. She has given hot item numbers like ‘Thug le’ from ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’.

With a celeb string of judges, not to mention our very own Mithun Chakravarty and the guests for the evening, the grand premiere of the show is all bound to be big star studded gala night. Stay tuned to watch the grand premiere of the season four of ‘Dance India Dance’ this weekend, on Saturday and Sunday, at 9 p.m. only on Zee TV.

Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this post on

Shakti Mohan, Prince, Paul, Jeet Das and Shivangi storm the DID stage

Completing the audition phase this week, Zee TV’s Dance India Dance Season 4 has a surprise planned for all its viewers in this weekend’s episode. Bringing back charmers of the previous season’s, this weekend’s episode will see the fantastic five – Prince of DID 1, Shakti Mohan of DID 2, Paul of DID 3, Jeet Das of DID Lil Masters and Shivangi of DID Super Moms performing the DID Family Act. While Shakti moved her body swiftly to the famous Lat Lag Gayee from Race 2, Prince danced to the anthem of the year Besharam. Jeet Das enthralled the audiences with his superb dance moves dancing to the number Kolaveri Di and Paul set the stage on fire dancing to the song Apsara Aali while Shivangi did a mujra on the song Dil Mera Muft Ka. Together they danced on the song Disco Deewane which set the mood for the evening.

Raising the bar higher with their amazing dance moves, season after season, these five dancers came together to give one power packed performance and set the stage on fire. Presenting dance styles that they are famous for, they were a treat for the judges and the audiences alike. Watching them perform live for the first time, Master Feroz, Shruti and Mudassar were taken aback. Talking about the performance, they said, “While we were auditioning in various cities, we were awe-struck with the kind of talent that was pouring in. But this performance justifies that the level of dancing cannot go down”.

Grand Master Mithun Da was ecstatic seeing the performance and said, “This performance made me nostalgic. It bought back all the memories of the previous seasons. I am glad that being a part of DID family has been the most memorable part of my life, and have witnessed some of the best dancers of the nation perform in front of me.” Talking about their performance, Shakti said, “DID floor is my battleground and my school as well. Each time I come on the show, I feel that adrenaline gush like never before. I feel I’m on the stage, in front of the judges and Dada to give my finale performances and have goose bumps after all my performances. It feels great to be standing on this platform today and I will always be thankful to the show for giving me all that it has.”

Charming the stage with such brilliant performances, the Fantastic Five have ensured that their lucky charm remains with the contestants while they take off from here. This season is only going to get bigger and better!