Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Star Cast/Photos/Story - Star Plus's Khamoshiyan/Khaamoshiyaan...

The two actors have been approached to play important roles in Ila Bedi Dutta's next on Star Plus...

Ila Bedi Dutta, the writer turned producer after making a promising venture Hitler Didi for Zee TV is all set to come up with a new show Star Plus. Tellybuzz had earlier reported about Trilogy Productions bringing a new show for Star Plus and now we have something more to share...

A little birdie informs, "Mrinal Kulkarni who essayed a pivotal role in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat and Mohan Joshi last seen in Star One's Dhund Legi Manzil Humein have been approached to play important roles for the show which is tentatively titled as Khamoshiyan."

The production house is also planning a workshop at Kholapur sometime in the coming weeks.

We contacted Mrinal Kulkarni who asserts, "Yes, talks are on but currently I am busy with my show on Zee Marathi and other then that I have two more shows in my hands."

Mohan Joshi remained unavailable for comments.

Looks like a bunch of interesting shows are lined up to test their fate on Star Plus...
Old ,

Khamoshiyan on Star Plus from Trilogy Productions

Trilogy Productions is coming up with a new show on Star Plus tentatively titled as Khamoshiyan. Mrinal Kulkarni who essayed a pivotal role in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat and Mohan Joshi last seen in Star One's Dhund Legi Manzil Humein have been approached to play important roles for the show. The production house is also planning a workshop at Kholapur sometime in the coming weeks.
Old ,
carpinteyrohot

Default Tone Up and Really feel the Benefits of Sporting MBT Sneakers

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan

Star Plus upcoming show, titled Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan produced by Trilogy in association with Shakti Anand’s Sai Deodar's production house with Ila Bedi Dutta, the writer turned producer after making a promising venture Hitler Didi for Zee TV is all set to come up with Khamoshiyaan. It is a dramatic love story based on an NRI who is from London. It is a fast paced, crisp story and the promos of the show are already released.

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan Story:

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyan is the upcoming daily soap serial on Star Plus. It is a dramatic love story based on an NRI who is from London. It is a fast paced, crisp story. The shooting for the show is expected to begin by end of May in Kolhapur and the team will fly off to UK in June (2012).The story begins with a girl named Gauri Bhonsle and her missing case.

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan cast:

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan cast recently shot its pilot in Kholapur with Mohit Sehgal playing the lead in the show and actors namely Tushar Dalvi, Resham Seth, Shilpa Tulaskar (Fame Veer Shivaji), Abir Goswami (fame Ammaji Ki Galli) and Ravindra Mankani were spotted on location. Tushar Dalvi is playing the eldest of the three brothers and is paired opposite Resham Tipnis whereas Shilpa Tulaskar is playing Abir Goswami's wife who is the middle brother. Ravindra Laxman Mankani is essaying the character of their father and hence is the head of the family. Other big names include Suhas Joshi and Sharad Ponkse (from Marathi television industry). Suhas will be seen portraying one of the elders of the family, while Sharad will be the head of the family. Actor Kabir has also been approached for a prominent role in the show. Shruti Ulfat will play Mohit Sehgal the male lead's mother role and the female lead role will be played by Mrinal Thakur.
khamoshiyan Mohit Sehgal Gauri Bhosale:

Khamoshiyaa upcoming show on star Plus with the male lead as Mohit Sehgal who is coming up with his co-star who is making her debut on television industry with star Plus's upcoming show Khamoshiyaa. Mrinal Thakur who is playing the character of Gorui Bhosle has made her entry with the promo on star plus as a NRI who is missing as her father reported and has come to India. Gouri Bhosle is scheduled to make her entry on 12th November so as share her mystry and what connections she has with Appa Saheb.

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan Promo

Promo of the show Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan is already released and the promo showed a girl named Gauri Bhonsle from London,a modern girl brought up in London goes missing on her arrival to India and her father made a sincere appeal through ABP News asking people to share any information that they may have about her.

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan Schedule:

Kuch Kehti Hain Ye Khamoshiyaan will go on air soon and it will take the slot of 6.30 pm on star plus in place of Ruk Jana Nai.
Old ,

Resham Seth and Prachee Pathak are slated to play pivotal roles in Ila Bedi Dutta's Khaamoshiyaan...

After a very promising step in the small screen industry with Zee TV's Hitler Didi, Trilogy Krikos, a production house by Ila Bedi Dutta already has a new show in the pipeline.

The show is called Khamoshiyaan and it was earlier handled by Shakti Anand's production house. It is expected to air on Star Plus soon. "Though the leads for the same have not been finalized, Resham Seth and Prachee Pathak, have been roped in to play key roles. Prachee Pathak is currently seen in Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya and will also be seen in a pivotal role in Hitler Didi ,"adds source.

We have also reported that Mrinal Kulkarni and Mohan Joshi have been approached for the show.

While Resham Seth asked us to call later, Prachee said, "Talks are on but I would be able to speak more only once we start our shoot."

Come back to know the latest development on the same...
Old ,

Apparently, Saurabh Raj Jain has been zeroed in to play the male protagonist in Star Plus' Khamoshiyaan...

Saurabh Raj Jain is one lucky boy. Few years into the industry and having exited from a cult show obeying the script recently, there is still enough left in his kitty. After bagging a role in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Saurabh has been showered with offers one after another.

Post his stint with the Colors' show Saurabh was asked to be a part of SAB TV's Chintu Chinky Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story, immediately after which he was chosen to essay a role in Star Desh's Mahadev. The latest we hear is that the young actor is being considered to play the lead in an upcoming show, Khamoshiyaan.

A little birdie informs, "The casting for the pilot has been done and the cast will move to Kolhapur in the next few weeks to shoot for the same. The actual shoot for the show will go on floors early next year. Saurabh Raj Jain and a new face Mrunal have been finalized to essay the leads in the show. The channel might make changes with the cast once the pilot goes to the channel."

Saurabh Raj Jain agrees, Its true that I have been approached for the show but nothing has been finalized as of now."

Well, well! Seems like all the good fortune is running behind the actor. All the very best Saurabh!
Old ,

Mohit Sehgal and Production house of Khamoshiyan seem to be finalizing some budget issues and his participation in the show is not yet confirmed...

Mohit Sehgal after playing the popular character of Samrat was on a sabbatical. However, Tellybuzz had reported earlier about him doing a TV show titled as Khamoshiyan . He had shot for the pilot episode but now if buzz is to be believed he is undecided about his association with the show.

According to our source -" Mohit Sehgal who was finalized to play the main lead in the show might not end up doing the show. After shooting the pilot ,some budget issues crept up and Mohit and Production House are trying to sort out the same. We also hear that the channel is looking for another option."

We contacted Mohit who told Tellybuzz -" I haven't signed anything, and have not even confirmed . Talks are still on and things go according to plan I will do the show. However, I can not comment right now."
Old ,

Nirav Soni bags Star Plus' Khamoshiyaan
Few days back exclusively reported about handsome Manit Joura being a part of Trilogy Krikos’ and Thoughtrain Entertainment’s Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus and now we have found one more exclusive dope for our audience.

We have learned that Nirav Soni, currently seen in Colors’ Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, has bagged a vital role in the show. Yes! The lad would be seen in this series as a young spoilt brat.

Nirav will essay Digvijay Gaikwad, a college going guy, highly pampered and spoilt. He will belong to a family which hails from Kolhapur.

When contacted, Nirav confirmed, “Yes, I am doing Khamoshiyaan but can’t speak much about it at this moment.”

We wish Nirav all the very best!!!

Manit Joura is happy to be back with Star Plus

gave our readers the exclusive news about Manit Joura playing the parallel lead in Star Plus’ upcoming show Khamoshiyaan, produced by Trilogy Krikos and Thought Rain Entertainment. We now get you his thoughts on bagging the role.

Says Manit Joura, “It’s nice to get back to Star Plus. It was with this channel that I debuted (Aaja Mahi Vay, Star Plus’ reality show). They have been offering me various roles in the last few years, but I could not take any for certain reasons - either I did not fit into the character or I did not like it. I am excited to play the lead in Khamoshiyaan. Shakti sir (Shakti Anand) is a great friend and I am privileged to be part of the show with which he turns producer.”

On the role, Manit states, “Garv is a well educated guy who lives his life on his own terms. You can never predict what he is up to, but every action of his will make sense. You can see him driving his car at one point, and he will not hesitate to ride on a tractor the next minute. He is a very rugged, rough and tough character. As for his look, I cannot tell you much. All I can say is that Garv does not follow any style; rather he creates his own one (smiles). In one line, I would say that this role is simply ‘awesome’ and I look forward to the viewers’ reactions.”

We wish Manit all the very best for his stint in Khamoshiyaan…

Khamoshiyaan gets its second lead in Manit Joura...
Manit Joura who was last seen in Zee TV’s Ram Milaayi Jodi has been roped in to essay the role of Gurv, the other lead in Star Plus’ upcoming show Khamoshiyaan, which is to be jointly produced by Trilogy Krikos and Thought Rain Entertainment.

Gurv is an educated man, but will pose a rugged look and will lead the life of a farmer in Kolhapur. Mohit Sehgal as we know will play the other lead, the role of the good looking guy Nikhil.

We tried calling Manit Joura but could not get through to him.

Producer Ila Bedi confirmed the news saying, “Manit is the second lead of Khamoshiyaan, and we are going on floors on Monday”.

We hear that the unit begins shoot at their first outdoor schedule in Kolhapur..

Here’s wishing the cast and crew all the very best...

Falaq Naaz opts out of Pratigya; bags a role in Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus
Certain sections of the media reported yesterday (21 June, 2012) that cute and beautiful Falaq Naaz, currently seen in Sony Entertainment Television’s Dekha Ek Khwaab as Tara, has been roped in to play Shakun in Star Plus’ Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya.

But folks…we have received some different info altogether. Given the fickle nature of the television industry, it doesn’t take much time for things to change, for good or bad.

We have learned that Falaq has backed out from playing Shakun at the last minute. Reason? Well, she has bagged a prominent role in Trilogy Krikos’ Khamoshiyaan (Star Plus).

And a source tipped us that in Khamoshiyaan, Falaq will be seen playing a negative character, Archana, and will hail from Kolhapur. She will be the first one to stand and voice against the leads’ love life (Mohit Sehgal-Mrunal)

We got in touch with Falaq, but she refused to comment anything.

We shall soon bring you more updates!!!

People discouraged me from stepping into production; I want to prove them wrong, says Shakti Anand
Shakti Anand and Sai Deodhar Anand, the charming and much-in-love couple now turn producers with Khamoshiyaan, the upcoming show on Star Plus, under the Thought Rain Entertainment banner.

caught up with Shakti Anand to know about his new venture and much more. Says Shakti, “Yes, our show is presently in the pre-production stage. This is a whole new experience wherein we are learning the art of making a serial. From choosing actors to directors, meeting channels, deciding on the costumes, it has been a good experience so far. All I can say is that we are making stars today (smiles).”

Talking about his hidden passion the actor turned producer tells us, “I always wanted to get into direction. I wanted to provide a story to the audience which is being told by the director. But now that I have turned producer, I get an opportunity to diversify.”

Ask him whether it’s easy for him to turn producer as he has the experience of being an actor, and Shakti immediately corrects us and says, “It’s not easy at all. There are a lot of big fishes in television (smiles) and we have to pace our steps amidst some big competition. There are people who have discouraged me from stepping into production, but I want to prove them wrong.”

Talking about the extent of their involvement, he states, “The story will be ours, and we are in charge of the creative stuff. All I can tell you about the show as of now is that it is a social drama. Our expectations are high, as there are many who are looking forward to this maiden venture of ours. And to top it all, our show is on the major GEC, Star Plus. We need all your blessings to gain success.”

Last but not the least, Shakti credits his daughter Nakshatra for all the recent developments in his life. “Our baby Nakshatra has provided us with this luck. The decision of producing a show was taken after she was born. So I would like to say that she has brought us luck (smiles).”

All the best, Shakti!!!

Shakti Anand to join Mohit Sehgal as the lead of Khamoshiyaan?
The news about Mohit Sehgal playing the lead role in Trilogy Krikos' and Shakti Anand-Sai Deodhar's upcoming show on Star Plus, Khamoshiyaan is known to all. However, not many know that there is another male lead in the show, a character that is well-educated but is living the life of a farmer.

Well,gives you the exclusive news that Shakti Anand might play the other lead.

Shakti Anand, who turns producer with this show, is believed to have given his look test for the role. If all goes well, he will essay the character of Garv, a guy with a rugged look. On the other hand, Mohit Sehgal (of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame) will play the good looking boy Nikhil.
However, when contacted, Shakti Anand denied the buzz and said, "I am just the producer on the show. I am not acting. I do not know from where you got this news." But as they, there is always a lot of meat under the blanket.

has been exclusively giving details on the cast of the show. Suchitra Bhandekar, Bharti Achrekar, Shruti Ulfat, Suhas Joshi, Sharad Ponkshe are part of the huge cast.

Catch this section for more updates on this show!!!

Shruti Ulfat approached for Wizcraft's next on Sony
Shruti Ulfat is on a professional high these days. Recently, we broke the news of her bagging an important role in Star Plus’ upcoming show Khamoshiyaan. And the latest we have learned is that she has been approached by Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt Ltd for their new untitled project on Sony Entertainment Television.

The makers have already roped in names like Neha Sargam, Vidya Sinha, and if all goes well, Shruti will be seen as the female lead’s mother. Her character will be that of a sweet, caring and positive mother. She will be a homely person.

.com talked to Shruti and she said, “Yes, I have been approached by the production house but I can’t comment anything as things are at its initial stage.”

All the best, Shruti!!!

Shruti Ulfat bags Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus
.com has been bringing constant updates on Trilogy Krikos’ and Thoughtrain Entertainment’s upcoming show Khamoshiyaan, starring TV heartthrob Mohit Sehgal on Star Plus. Yesterday (11 May 2012) we broke the news that Suchitra Bandekar has been roped in by the makers to play the role of a sixty year old bua. And the latest name to make an entry in the list of star cast is beautiful and bubbly Shruti Ulfat. The show has a Maharashtrian backdrop.

Shruti Ulfat, last seen in Star Plus’ Sasural Genda Phool, will essay the character of Ashwini, mother of the male lead played by Mohit Sehgal. She will hail from Maharashtra but reside in London. She will also have a back story which will get revealed as the story will unfold.

“Post Sasural Genda Phool, I am getting a lot of offers and Khamoshiyaan is one of those. It’s a lovely character and for a change, I will be seen in a modern look and not wearing a saree. This is something which made me take up the role,” confirmed Shruti to .com.

We wish you all the very best, charming lady!!!

Suchitra Bandekar in Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus
Suchitra Bandekar rose to fame playing Babli in Balaji Telefilms’ laugh riot Hum Paanch on Zee TV and later she went on to act in Creative Eye’s Betiyaan. And now she is all set to return to Hindi television after a long hiatus. Yes, she will be seen playing a meaty role in Trilogy Krikos’ and Thoughtrain Entertainment’s new show Khamoshiyaan, starring TV heartthrob Mohit Sehgal on Star Plus.

Suchitra will be the female lead’s sixty year old bua. The shooting for the show is expected to begin by end of May in Kolhapur and the team will fly off to UK in June (2012).

When contacted Suchitra Bandekar she confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I am doing the show. It is a very strong character and this is an author backed role which I am doing in a Hindi daily soap for the first time.”

All the best, Suchitra!!!

Khamoshiyaan gets some more names
Tentatively titled show on Star Plus, Kehti Hai Kuch Khamoshiyaan, is being produced by Trilogy Krikos in association with Shakti Anand-Sai Deodhar’s production house. The project created a lot of hue and cry after TV heartthrob Mohit Sehgal was signed by the makers. But later, media reports suggested that Mohit has decided to opt out as he was not happy with the production house.

But folks, we are here with some good news. .com has learned that Mohit is very much a part of Khamoshiyaan.

“Mohit has signed the dotted line and will start shooting soon. He had some issue with the contract but never opted out of the show,” informed a reliable source.

Apart from Mohit, we also hear that some big names from the Marathi television industry namely, Suhas Joshi and Sharad Ponkshe, have also been signed to play vital roles.

Sharad Ponkshe will be seen as the head of the family whereas Suhas Joshi will be one of the elder members in the family.

The role of Sharad Ponkshe was earlier offered to Ravindra Laxman Mankani but due to some issues things did not materialize and ultimately it came in Sharad’s kitty.

We contacted Sharad Ponkshe, he confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I am doing this show and would probably start shooting from 20th of May (2012).”

Suhas Joshi remained unavailable.

Keep reading this space to get more updates on Khamoshiyaan…

Mohit's khamoshi on his new show 'Khamoshiyan'
Mohit Sehgal after playing the popular character of Samrat was on a sabbatical. However, Tellybuzz had reported earlier about him doing a TV show titled as Khamoshiyan . He had shot for the pilot episode but now if buzz is to be believed he is undecided about his association with the show.

According to our source -" Mohit Sehgal who was finalized to play the main lead in the show might not end up doing the show. After shooting the pilot ,some budget issues crept up and Mohit and Production House are trying to sort out the same. We also hear that the channel is looking for another option."

We contacted Mohit who told Tellybuzz -" I haven't signed anything, and have not even confirmed . Talks are still on and things go according to plan I will do the show. However, I can not comment right now."

Mohit Sehgal talks about 'Khamoshiyan'
Mohit sehgalThe handsome hunk from the TV serial 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' Samrat a.k.a Mohit Sehgal is ready to commence his second innings in TV with a new show titled 'Khamoshiyan'.

The show is expected to air some time during the first week of June – a decision taken consciously to stay clear of IPL and the related euphoria.

Mohit Sehgal was excited talking about 'Khamoshiyan' – 'It is a dramatic love story based on an NRI who is from London. It is a fast paced, crisp story that I believe will strike a chord with the audience'

He also pointed out that the character differs from the character of Samrat that he played in 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' – "Playing Samrat was a dream but the character I play here is totally different. As an actor you want to push your boundaries and try and essay different characters. I look forward to playing some challenging roles in future as well'

wishes Mohit Sehgal all the best for his upcoming show and we are sure this news has delighted all his fans!

Bharti Achrekar in Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus
Ila Bedi’s Trilogy Krikos and Thoughtrain Entertainments (Sai Deodhar and Shakti Anand’s) joint venture Kehti Hain Tumse Kuch Khamoshiyaan on Star Plus is hogging all the limelight for its impressive star cast. After roping in a bunch of talented actors namely, Mrinal Kulkarni, Shilpa Tulaskar, Abir Goswami and Mohit Sehgal, the makers have now signed veteran actress Bharti Achrekar to play a pivotal role.

“I will play the character of a very happy-go-lucky and cool-headed grandmother of the female lead,” confirms Bharti Achrekar to .com.

The actress will also be seen in SAB TV’s show Chidiya Ghar which will go on air from 29 November 2011. When asked how she will manage to handle both the shows simultaneously, she said, “I am not doing a lead role in both the shows. I don’t need to be present everyday on the sets. So things will get managed.”

Furthermore, Khamoshiyaan will be shot in three different locations namely, Kolhapur, London, and Mumbai. The show will have a Maharashtrain back-drop.

We also talked to producer Sai Deodhar who said,” Yes, we have just shot the pilot episodes in Kolhapur. We will shoot in three different locations.”

Keep reading this section for more details!!!