Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Star Cast, Photos, Videos: Star Plus "Mahabharata"

Mahabharat is a new show based on the epic war happened according to Hinduism. Swastic pictures company is producing the show and the show is being broadcasted on Star Plus from 16 September, 2013.

Future Story @ Star Plus' Mahabharata'

Mahabharat 2013
is the third kind of show which is showing the characters of the Mahabharat epic war story. Earlier in year 2009, this show had faced much criticism. The original mahabharat series was produced in 1988.

Mahabharat is based on a story of ancient India when the Kuru clan was ruling at Hastinapur. A family had two branches named as Kauravas and Pandavas. So, the battle was fought on the land of Kurukshetra, for the throne. The fight was between the Kauravas and Pandavas which claimed the throne to be of Duryodhana and Yudhisthira respectively. Both were eldest princes in their branches.

So, let me tell you now about the whole information related to Mahabharat 2013 Star Plus.

Mahabharat 2013 Timings and Schedule

Mahabharat 2013 started on 16 September, 2013 and is broadcasted on Star Plus. The production of the Mahabharat 2013 is handled by Swastic pictures.
Mahabharat 2013 timings have been set to as 8.30 PM from Monday to Friday. Sunday is fixed for the repeats of Mahabharat 2013 at 10 AM.

Mahabharat pics, images and wallpapers are shared in this post successively. You can save them to your PC very easily. Mahabharat Star Plus pics are in very good quality.

Mahabharat 2013 Star Cast – Roles

Krishna

Sourabh Raj Jain is playing the role of Lord Krishna had a very good role or the path showing role in Mahabharat epic tale. He was a rebirth of Lord Vishnu. He is very charming and has chosen his weapon as Sudharshan Chakra. He showed the way to win by giving motivation to the Pandavas (especially to Arjuna) in the war for throne.

Arjun

Shaheer Sheikh is playing the role of the Arjuna, the lead character of Mahabharat story. Arjun has the great archery s****s. He had aimed the eye of a bird sitting on a tree and his teacher was Guru Dronacharya. The archery qualities made him a warrior in the clash. His courage has been described in the tale when Lord Krishna enlightens his way to victory.

Draupadi

Pooja Sharma as Draupadi has been presented in Mahabharat 2013. She was the wife of the five Pandav brothers and was disrespected in the court by the Kauravas. The tale of her “Cheer haran” has been written in Mahabharat when Lord Krishna had saved her honour.

The rest of Mahabharat 2013 Star cast is as below:

• Aham Sharma as Karna
  • Sameer Dharmadhikari as Shantanu
  • Vivana Singh as Ganga
  • Sayantani Ghosh as Satyavati
  • Arav Chowdhary as Bheeshma
  • Ratan Rajput as Amba
  • Mansi Sharma as Ambalika
  • Rio Kapadia as King Subala
  • Shweta Gautam as Queen Sudarma
  • Anoop Singh Thakur as King Dhritarashtra
  • Praneet Bhatt as Shakuni
  • Arun Rana as Pandu
  • Shafaq Naaz as Kunti
  • Rohit Bharadwaj as Yudhisthira
  • Arpit Ranka as Duryodhana
  • Vibha Anand as Subhadra
  • Vin Rana as Nakula
  • Ajay Mishra as Sanjay
  • Mohit Raina as Lord Shiva
  • Puneet Issar as Parshurama
Mahabharat 2013 Pictures, images and Wallpapers

So, the above information is true as per the Mahabharat 2013. The Mahabharat 2013 images, timings, wallpapers and star cast are in details. Ask through comments if you have any query.

Incoming search terms:

• mahabharat star plus
  • mahabharat star plus cast
  • Mahabharat 2013
  • mahabharat star cast
  • Mahabharat cast
  • mahabharat 2013 cast
  • star plus mahabharat cast
  • mahabharat serial cast
  • Star plus mahabharat
  • mahabharat star plus krishna

Aham Sharma Role:Karn

Saurabh Raaj Jain Role:Krishna

Praneet Bhatt Role:Shakuni
Gandhari''s brother

Shaheer Sheikh Role:Arjun

Arav Choudhary Role:Bheeshma

Pooja Sharmaa Role:Draupadi

Saurav Gujjar Role:Bheem

Ayush Shah Role:Ashwathama

Puneet Issar Role:Parshuram

Sameer Dharmadhikari Role:Shantanu
Shantanu, King of Hastinapur

Sayantani Ghosh Role:Satyawati

Ratan Rajput Role:Amba

Source : Star Plus' Mahabharata'

Mahabharat is an mythological drama on Star Plus, which replaced Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. It has been produced by Swastik Pictures and stars many famous actors such as Shaheer Sheikh as Arjuna, Saurabh Raj Jain as Lord Krishna, Aham Sharma as Karna and many others. It will start from 16 September 2013, Monday to Friday at 8:30 pm

Cast :

Full Details Ratan Rajput as Amba Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Aham Sharma as Karan Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Sayantani Ghosh as Satyavati Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Sameer Dharmadhikari as King Shantanu Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Arav Chowdhary as Bheeshma Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Praneet Bhatt as Shakuni Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Arpit Ranka as Duryodhan Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Saurabh Jain as Krishna Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Puneet Issar as Parshuram Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Shaheer Sheikh as Arjun Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Rohit Bharadwaj as Dharamraj Yudhisthir Star Plus's Mahabharat

Full Details Pooja Sharma as Draupadi Star Plus's Mahabharat

The biggest epic of all times ‘Mahabharat’ has been recaptured again and again on small screen. This time it is Star Plus which is taking the plunge to reinvent this magnum opus. The story of Pandavas and Kauravas which till now is looked upon as an inspiration for several human facets.

The name itself has a larger than life meaning attached to it and etching it on TV is not a small task. Well, our producers and creative directors are brave enough to touch the topic and let me tell you as much as I can derive from watching the promos, the show looks quiet promising.

Star Plus and producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s Swastik Productions are geared up to make this show look highly impactful especially for the young audiences. The visual effects and production quality is very much enhanced.

The promos were out several days before to create a buzz in the nation before its mega launch on 16 September, Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM on Star Plus. The show will be replacing Star’s Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai. Mahabharat will be a half-hour show consisting of a fixed 128 episodes.

“The story of Mahabharata has been told and retold several times over. But if you see, the current generation of under twenty-fives, that is, those who had not grown up watching Mahabharat on Sunday mornings, would probably not know about the complexity and enormity of the story. By bringing the story into our lives again, we want the younger generation to learn the saga and the history,” said Nikhil Madhok, Senior Vice-President – Marketing at Star India.

It is being promoted with a host of marketing campaigns including extensive use of on-ground and digital while using regular mediums as well.

Combining modern technology with intense story-telling, Mahabharat aims to cultivate young audiences for this legendary saga which is considered the second longest epic of the world. The first of a set of launch innovations is a special piece of programming content – ‘Making of Mahabharat’ which aims to stir up viewer imagination with a glimpse of the ambitious scale of the project.

The Making features interviews with the key crew from the show that includes personalities like Bhanu Athaiya, Rajit Kapur, Omung Kumar, Mihir Bhuta, Thomas Xavier etc, apart from exclusive behind the scenes from the show. This content is airing in prime time on the channel as well as in the digital space.

To bring Mahabharat alive in cities across India, the channel has set up a series of exciting and innovative on-ground activation initiatives. The exquisite Mahabharat Museum will showcase selected weaponry, jewelry and finery worn or used by the characters in the show.

Set up in major malls of these cities, the Museum gives the viewers a fascinating first-hand look & feel of the show and its characters even before its launch on television. The museum will also take the viewers on a 3D virtual tour of Mahabharat’s grand set, an experience which is nothing short of a visual delight. Some of the locations shown in the 3D video include the magnificent Hastinapur palace, Vrindavan and Kunti Bhoj.

To reach out to viewers deep into small town India the same museum has been converted into a ‘Mahabharat Museum on Wheels’ that will have LED installed canter vans traveling throughout the country. With an objective of targeting the youth who are less familiar with the story and characters, the channel has introduced an interactive virtual ******** in colleges using Kinect Mirror technology.

This unique experience allows youngsters a chance to virtually dress up like some of the popular characters from Mahabharat and instantly upload their images on social platforms. Additionally, the channel has deployed promoters at youth hangouts, to give them an opportunity of viewing breathtaking visuals from the show with the help of Glasstrons. These special glasses will give patrons an on-the-go audio-visual experience of the Mahabharat sets, promos and the other visually stunning content.

Taking a leap with digital, the channel will also introduce a high engagement mobile app that will allow users to listen to Mahabharat shlokas, take part in daily contests, pose with different weapons and jewelry from the show and even go through the entire family tree of the Mahabharat characters.

The high impact outdoor campaign for the show will cover a massive 100 cities across the country. It includes innovations like a life size mannequin of Arjun firing an arrow at a fish rotating on a motor above him. Nikhil Madhok, Sr. Vice President, Marketing said, “Disruption was the key thought around our campaign. That’s what you will see in every medium we have used to promote the show. Starting with the set of the differentiated character promos that are getting attention.

For eg. we positioned Shakuni not as a scheming old uncle but as a brother who loved his sister Gandhari so much that he dedicated his life to taking revenge on Hastinapur for the injustice meted out to her. You will find the same thought of disruption in the clutter breaking launch day innovation in print. Wait and watch.”

Adds Madhok, “The campaign is deep and extensive going all the way from Metros to LC 1 towns. While there is a lot of action around launch, we also have some exciting ideas lined up post the launch of the show”

With creative associations ranging from writer Salim Khan, noted author Devdutt Pattanaik, Oscar winning designer Bhanu Athaiya, music directors Ajay-Atul, action director Ram Shetty and Oumang Kumar as set designer on board, Mahabharat has already raised the bar. Strengthened with innovative and disruptive marketing activities, it is has clearly become the most awaited show on television this year. Here is the glittering star cast of Mahabharat-

Character
Portrayed by
Role
Arjun Shaheer Sheikh Male Lead
Draupadi Pooja Sharma Female Lead
Shantanu Sameer Dharmadhikari Male Lead
Amba Pallavi Subhash Female Lead
Satyawati Sayantani Ghosh female Lead
Shakuni Praneet Bhatt Male Lead
Gandhari’s Father, King Subala Rio Kapadia Male Lead
Ambika Mansi Sharma
Lord Krishna Saurabh Raj Jain God
Parshuram Puneet Issar
Old ,

I wish I could play Draupadi: Shamin Mannan

TV actress Shamin Mannan, who became popular as Bhoomi in "Sanskaar - Dharohar Apno Ki", seems to have enough of "saas-bahu" drama and says that she was very keen to play Draupadi in the new "Mahabharat" series.

TV actress Shamin Mannan, who became popular as Bhoomi in 'Sanskaar - Dharohar Apno Ki', seems to have enough of 'saas-bahu' drama and says that she was very keen to play Draupadi in the new 'Mahabharat'series.
Shamin quit 'Sanskaar' recently and was replaced by Marathi actress Kadambari Kadam.
"I have already done saas-bahu type serial, now I want to do a completely romantic story, a young love story or any strong social drama where I get to deliver. Like political drama," Shamin said here in an interview.
"If something like that comes, I will definitely do," added the actress who has given screen test for two shows and is trying to get into films as well.
Meanwhile, Shamin is amazed at the grandeur of Draupadi's character in the epic show 'Mahabharat', set to go on-air from September 16 on Star Plus.
She said that she wanted to play Draupadi and added: "I have seen posters of 'Mahabharat' and I really wish if I could play Draupadi. It's a very powerful character and 'Mahabharat' is an epic story. I would have been lucky to be a part of it."
In 'Mahabharat', Delhi-based girl Pooja Sharma will be seen as Draupadi, whose look and costumes in the show have been designed by Oscar winning costume designer Bhanu Athaiya.
"They have beautifully styled the character (of Draupadi). I really wish if I could do that, but at that time I was doing 'Sanskaar', so could not make it to that," said Shamin.
Shamin had featured in shows like 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann' and 'Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg'.
Old ,

Producer Siddharth directed the first scene of Ratan for Mahabharat!

Ratan Rajput gave her first shot for Mahabharat which was directed by producer Siddharth Kumar Tiwary.

Actress Ratan Rajput, who rose to fame after portraying the character of Lali in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, is all set to be seen in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's upcoming show Mahabharat on Star Plus. Ratan will be seen playing the character of Amba in the show and her first shot has been directed by producer Siddharth Kumar Tiwary itself who was the producer of the earlier show Agle Janam as well.
When TellyBuzz contacted Ratan to know more about her first day of shoot, she told us, "I was called on a very short notice as earlier someone else was supposed to play this character but later I was finalized to play this role. I had no idea about the shoots and my character so I asked Siddharth to be around on the set so that I will get to learn things easily under his guidance. My first scene was to be shot with Puneet Issarji under the guidance of Siddharth with cameraman Anil Da. Siddharth explained everything very well to be and I must say that he is perfect with it. I was very much excited to work with Puneetji and the scene came out really well. I loved the way Siddharth directed the first scene."
Talking about her character and the costumes, she further added, "It's a very strong character which I am playing and our costumes and jewelry are so heavy that it seems like a punishment for us. My jewelry used to become very cold while we were shooting in Kashmir and it used to become very hot while we were shooting in Gujarat. I have realized now that earlier women used to be very fashion conscious but we look very simple in front of them. We look beautiful in our costume and jewelry but it's not easy to stay with all that for a long time."
"Our new generation has hardly seen Mahabharat and Ramayan earlier. The new generation people will connect to the show and they will enjoy it. I haven't watched the earlier Mahabharat series but I will definitely follow this one," concludes Ratan.
Old ,

"I'm on a liquid diet to get into Subhadra's avatar"-Veebha

Telly town actress Veebha Anand is trying hard to follow a strict liquid diet to give justice to her new mythological avatar Subhadra for the much-awaited show Mahabharat on Star Plus.

Experimenting with their looks for a role is not just limited to Bollywood stars these days, as our Telly Town dedicated actors are all willing to follow suit.
After garnering a lot of appreciation for her popular character Sugana in Colors super-hit show Balika Vadhu, actress Veebha Anand became a household name couple of years ago.

Capturing the golden opportunities on her way, the very talented actress went ahead with a lead role in the show Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV. After the show ended, Veebha also tried her hand in theater and her play Rishton Ka Live Telecast became quite famous.

To break away from the image of a typical desi girl, Veebha was recently seen portraying the character of a ***-worker in Vikas Gupta's new show Yeh Hai Aashiqui, which is based on unusual love stories prevailing in our society.

Talking about her work till now, Veebha believes that a variety of roles add flavors to her life and therefore, she prefers to keep experimenting with her characters in different shows! She says, "I'm an actor and I love to take up challenges in my life. In fact, I feel lucky to be able to live the life of different personalities and I enjoy it to the fullest. I hate being typecast and that is the precise reason I was on a self-imposed break until I got some interesting offers."

And now Veebha has bagged a meaty role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's upcoming show Mahabharat on Star Plus. She will soon be making an appearance in a never before seen mythological avatar of Subhadra, who is Arjun's wife.

Regarding the same, a little birdie chirped, "Actress Veebha (Vibha) Anand is on a strict liquid diet these days, in order to shed out some weight for her new role in Mahabharat."

When asked Veebha, she too confirmed the same, saying, "Yes, I'll be playing Subhadra's character and as per the requirement of the role, I'm on a liquid diet these days. The costumes designed for the mythological role are bit revealing, so I'm trying to get into the required shape. Even though its a cameo but as an actor I have to do full justice to it."

Talking about the homework she is doing to prepare for Subhadra's role, Veebha says, "Other than getting into shape, I'm also working on my language and diction, as the scripts are in pure Hindi language and its bit difficult to remember. For the audition itself, I had given 50 takes, so just imagine." (Laughs)

On being asked what kind of other roles are on her wishlist, the actress went on to say that she is open to all kind of good work.

The actress will commence the shoot for the show Mahabharat from the 10th of this month.
Old ,

Ajay Mishra to play Sanjay in Mahabharat!

New talent Ajay Mishra has been roped in to play the character of Sanjay in Star Plusí upcoming show Mahabharat.

The countdown for Siddharth Kumar Tewary's much ambitious project Mahabharat launch on Star Plus is on. The entire team of Mahabharat is currently shooting in Jaipur and we have got to know that one more name has been added to the cast of the show to play an important character.

Our source says, "Ajay Mishra is a new talent who will play the character of Sanjay in the show. He has already started shooting for the show Mahabharat."
In the show, Sanjay is said to be the right hand of Dhritarashtra as he is his adviser.
When contacted Ajay, he confirmed the news saying that, "Yes, I am playing Sanjay in Mahabharat."
Ajay is currently shooting for the show in Jaipur.
Old ,

Rohit Bharadwaj's first look as Yudhishthir!

TellyBuzz in talks with Rohit Bharadwaj who will be seen playing Yudhishthir in Star Plusí epic show Mahabharat and reveals his first look.

Rohit Bharadwaj, who was last in Star Plus' Navya is all set to be back on screen with a bang in the role of Yudhisthir in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's upcoming mythological show Mahabharat. Rohit has prepared himself well to get involved in the character of Yudhishthir. TellyBuzz here unveils the first look picture of Rohit as Yudhishthir in Mahabharat.
Talking about the preparations he has done to play this character perfectly, he told us, "I started off with the basic step and that too reading books not only related to Mahabharat but also about the people who talk about dharma as Yudhishthir is known as Dharmaraj. I have also watched few scenes of the older version of Mahabharat."
When asked about his costumes in the show, whether he is comfortable wearing costumes or not, he laughed and said, "No one feels comfortable with their costumes here but the costume is very beautiful and gracious. As an actor, its feeling wonderful to be a part of the show and wearing heavy costumes, jewellery and Mukut. It's looking grand visually but it's very difficult to wear all these things and perform but we have forgotten about the difficulties because the kind of show it is."
Rohit shared about the bonding with his co-actors on the sets, "My earlier co-actor Shaheer Sheikh, whom I love a lot is here on this show. We are sharing the same room and he calls me Bhai and I call him Chote. I am enjoying with him. We meet and make new friends at a new place but nayi jagah par purana dost mil jaye toh thoda easy ho jata hai (Chuckles)."
He is very excited about the launch of the mythological show Mahabharat, "I am feeling very excited about the launch of this show. Initially, I didn't realize that how huge this show is going to be but I have now realized that this show is going to be very big. People are going to love the show. If they don't like the content, they will like the accessories like jewellery, if they don't like the jewellery they will like the acting and if they don't like the acting, they will love the visuals," concludes Rohit.
Old ,

'Mahabharata' will revive Indian handicrafts: Bhanu Athaiya

Oscar-winning costume designer Bhanu Athaiya has been roped in as a consulting faculty for the look of the upcoming mythological show "Mahabharat". She believes the show will help in the revival of Indian handicrafts and traditional weaves.

Oscar-winning costume designer Bhanu Athaiya has been roped in as a consulting faculty for the look of the upcoming mythological show "Mahabharat". She believes the show will help in the revival of Indian handicrafts and traditional weaves.
The 85-year-old has said that ancient techniques have been used to create various looks for the show.
"I'm really delighted to be a part of such a huge TV venture. The entire look of Star Plus' 'Mahabharat' will revive Indian handicrafts and traditional weaves. Different ancient techniques have been used to achieve the various looks," Athaiya said in a statement.
It was vital to pay attention to detail for a show which delves into history.
"A lot of bright colored silks, hand looms, gold and jewellery structured embroidery patterns have been used. My team and I were very meticulous about every detail to remain true to the character. We have worked hard on designing this show and I'm sure our effort will translate beautifully to the audiences," she added.
Athaiya won the Academy Award for best costume design for her work in the 1982 film "Gandhi". For the work on "Mahabharat", she will be joined by stylist-designer Nidhi Yasha.
Yasha has worked on several other mythological shows including " Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev", and she has also designed for Karisma Kapur-starrer film "Dangerous Ishhq". She undertook proper research for her new project.
"It took a study of over 450 books related to period textiles, costume and jewellery and four years of handwork to arrive at the current look and feel of the show. An extensive study on jewellery structures according to ethnicity, fabrics, d****s and costume was undertaken," Yasha said.
"There was always so much to learn, experiment, explore as the subject of 'Mahabharat' is exhaustive and designing characters summing up to over 100 was challenging, but very rewarding," she added.
The epic drama "Mahabharat" will go on air on September 16 on Star Plus.
Old ,

Saurabh Raj Jain to play Lord Krishna in Mahabharat!!

Actor Saurabh Raj Jain who is not social says that he wants his work to speak for himself.

Saurab Raj Jain who was seen in Film Farms production's Uttaran on Colors as Yuvraj in a negative role, is all set to play the role of Lord Krishna in the upcoming mythological show Mahabharat. The 6 feet tall, good looking actor, who has a very charming personality changed his genre from fiction to mythology after he played the role of Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.
He will soon be seen as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. However, he will also be continuing with his role as Lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.
In conversation with TellyBuzz, Saurabh Raj Jain unveiled his career move from doing fiction to mythology.
Saurabh Raj Jain is excited to play the role of Lord Krishna in Mahabharat and he said, "I am fortunate that I bagged the role of Lord Krishna. The actual thing is I was offered the role of Lord Krishna in Mahabharata way before I bagged the role of lord Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev."
So now Saurabh Raj Jain has two mythological shows in his pocket. We ask Saurabh how the shows have fared? "As of now, I am doing both the shows, but still Lord Vishnu is on hold as Ramayan track is going on but Lord Krishna is going good as for now."
When do we see Saurabh Raj Jain doing fiction shows? "I have been doing fiction for long now and now this new genre excites me a lot. I am happy doing this genre and the thing is I am getting offers for these kinds of roles as well as fiction but I choose mythological role over fiction as I was committed towards it."
After doing so many mythological shows we asked Saurabh Raj Jain if he is a religious person or not? "No I am not much of a religious person but I love God. I strongly believe in him and I read mythological books like Mahabharat and now I am reading Bhagwat Gita."
All of us know how active actors are on social media but what keeps Saurabh out of the social circuit? "I am not a social person at all. I am neither on what's app nor on BBM. Also I do not follow any social messaging applications. I believe that my work should speak for itself and nothing else matters to me," he concluded.
God Bless Saurabh. Long way to go!!
Old ,

Default Re: Star Cast, Photos, Videos: Star Plus "Mahabharata"

This is how your favourite 'Mahabharat' characters look in real life offscreen

• We see them essaying their respective characters in popular mythological show 'Mahabharat' everyday. Being all decked up in heavy ornaments, their onscreen look is a far cry from how they look offscreen. Through these pictures we show you their real life avatars.

Pooja Sharma: She plays the role of Draupadi in the mythological show and has already impressed the viewers with her acting prowess.

• Shaheer Seikh: He plays the role of Arjun and the conviction with which he essays this role seems that it was just tailor-made for him.
  • Arpit Ranka: The model-turned-actor plays the role of Duryodhan in Mahabharat.
  • Karan Suchak: He plays the role of Draupadi's brother Dhrishtadyumna.
  • Arav Chowdhary: He is playing Bhishma in Mahabharat. Arav has also worked in many Bollywood movies.
  • Anoop Singh Thakur: He essays the role of King Dhritarashtra.
  • Aham Sharma: This model-turned-actor is seen in the role of Karna.
  • Lavanya Bhardwaj: He plays the role of Sahadeva.
  • Shafaq Naaz: The 21-year-old actress plays the role of Kunti.
  • Praneet Bhatt: He plays the role of Shakuni.
  • Rohit Bharadwaj: He essays the role of Yudhisthira in 'Mahabharat'.
  • Saurabh Raj Jain: He plays the role of Lord Krishna.
  • Saurav Gurjar: He plays the role of Bhima.
  • Vin Rana: He plays the role of Nakula.
  • Nirbhay Wadhwa: He plays the role of Dushasana.