Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Reason WHY Rakhi Sawant Lost Bigg Boss Marathi 4

Views: 1005  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2023, 08:14 AM

Default TOP 10 Reason WHY Rakhi Sawant Lost Bigg Boss Marathi 4

Bigg Boss Marathi season 4 welcomed the 'Entertainment Queen' Rakhi Sawant into the house as a wild card contestant. The actress-dancer shocked all the housemates with her entry and also later surprised everyone with her activities. Rakhi walked out of the house by accepting the offer of Rs. 9 lakhs in the Grand Finale. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Rakhi spoke about her Bigg Boss Marathi 4 journey, the love she got from the Marathi audience, the difference between BB Hindi and Marathi, her mother's treatment, and more.

'Marathi audiences will now demand Rakhi Sawant in the next seasons'

In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Rakhi Sawant spoke about her journey in Bigg Boss Marathi 4 and said, "It was very different from Bigg Boss Hindi. But I enjoyed it. I found people more interested in Marathi. Also, they are simple and not much into activities which is why I decided to add Tadka to the show. I threw a water bucket at Amruta Dhongade, broke eggs on Akshay Kelkar's bed, and also had a lot of fights with everyone. I think ab Marathi audience ke muh ko khoon lagg gaya hai toh abhi in the next season they will ask where is Rakhi? (laughs while saying this)"

About the difference in BB Hindi and Marathi

I have done many seasons of Bigg Boss Hindi and now Marathi. Both shows are different. The contestants are different so I played my game differently. I have only given 1% of myself in BB Marathi, abhi aur bauhat kuch karna baki hai.

Getting support from Salman

Rakhi further spoke about getting support from Salman Khan and Bigg Boss Hindi team. She said, "Salman Bhai is my love. Bhai supported me in everything. I am grateful for having him in my life."

​About walking out with Rs. 9 lakhs

I think that was the best decision I made. I walked out with Rs. 9 lakhs. I am using the money for my mother's treatment. She is currently in the hospital in Malad. She is in severe pain now. She couldn't even recognize me yesterday when I went to meet her. She is critical. I pray to god to relieve her from all the pain. Main apni maa ko aise pain mein nahi dekh sakti. Bhagwan ek toh usse completely theek kare ya fir apne pass bula le. My dear friend Priya Dutt also called me and gave me strong support.

About 'Rakhi's academy'

Rakhi further spoke about the new academy that she has recently started to give a break to commoners in Bollywood. She said, "I have had many struggles during my heydays in the industry. Nobody helped me at that time. But I want to help others now. I don't want people and women to face the situations that I've experienced. There were many instances when the roles offered to me were given to someone else in no time. People have also asked me to leave immediately because I wasn't part of the project."

Tags
Bigg Boss Marathi 4, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, photos, rakhi sawant

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->