Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG Rakhi Sawant's 6th Marriage

Views: 1343  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2023, 06:15 PM

Default OMG Rakhi Sawant's 6th Marriage

Much of Rakhi Sawant's personal life has been in the public eye. From the time she met with Adil Khan Durrani, a Mysore-based businessman, to leaking photos from her secret wedding and revealing her marriage is in trouble, here's a look at the timeline of the actress' relationship with beau Adil...

In 2019, Sawant married an NRI man named Ritesh, which soon ended in divorce in early 2022. In May 2022, she married her boyfriend of few months Adil Khan Durrani. But Rakhi told in Coffee with Karan that she got married 4 times during childhood, so this is her 6th Marriage.

Rakhi announces she is in love

After announcing her break-up with husband Ritesh on Valentine's Day last year, Rakhi announced she is in love at an event held in May 2022. Not just this, she even called Adil from the red carpet and introduced him to paps.

Expensive gifts he bought for her

Rakhi was gifted a beautiful house by Adil on their trip to Dubai. Sharing more information, the actress told ETimes TV, "Adil has brought me to Dubai because he wants me to be introduced to his family. He has many cousins here." Not just this, she was also gifted a BMW car by him.

When they started living-in

Soon the couple started to live-in. Confirming rumours about the same, Rakhi told Etimes TV, "Haan, Adil aur main saath saath hain aur ek saath rehte hain. Adil may soon shift base to Mumbai. We started living together after our Dubai trip." (Photo: Instagram)

Adil's ex-girlfriend surfaces

Just a few days after she made her relationship public, ETimes TV exclusively reported that Rakhi received a call from a girl called Roshina Delavari who claimed to be Adil's girlfriend. She asked Rakhi to stay away from Adil as the two have been in love with each other for the last 4 years. However, Adil convinced Rakhi that she was his ex-girlfriend.

Rakhi unhappy with not receiving his parents' approval

Rakhi told us, "I am a very glamorous person in the movies and TV industry, Adil's family is against this relationship, bawaal ho gaya hai uske ghar mein. His family does not like the way I dress up. But I am willing to change myself if the need be. Nobody from his side is forcing me to change, though. He is being tortured from all sides. I am scared; mushkil se pyar mila hai. I hope his khandaan accepts me." (Photo: Instagram)

Lover's quarrel and reconciliation

In July last year, Rakhi was spotted at the Mumbai airport where she hinted to paps that Adil has broken-up with her. She complained about crying in the flight as he didn't come to meet her in Delhi. However, Adil soon returned to Mumbai and clarified that all is well between them and shared he couldn't meet Rakhi due to work commitments.

Attending events and walking the ramp together

Rakhi and Adil have often been spotted together at parties and events. The two also walked the ramp together and often went for Dubai trips together where they have started Rakhi's dance academy.

Secret marriage and why she hid it

Just a few days into the year, Rakhi has already made headlines by leaking photos from her small nikah ceremony and court wedding with Adil on social media. The actress then told ETimes TV, "Yes, I got married to Adil in July last year after three months of knowing him. We had a nikah ceremony and a court marriage. Since he stopped me from disclosing it, I remained tightlipped for the past seven months. He felt that it would get difficult to find a suitor for his sister if people got to know about our marriage. According to him, tum Rakhi Sawant ke saath judoge toh tumne badnaami lee hai."

Trouble in marriage

All doesn't seem to be well in Rakhi's paradise. She told ETimes TV, "We are husband and wife and still staying together. But a lot is happening between us that I don't want to reveal now. I shall open the cards when the time is right. I want to remain married to Adil and I am sure about that. I have seen a few things that make me feel that a lot has happened."

Tags
Adil Khan Durrani, Can we tie Rakhi to BF, Can you tie Rakhi to your BF, Did Rakhi get married, Did Rakhi get surgery, Does Adil love Rakhi, Does Rakhi Sawant have a child, How did Adil and Rakhi meet, How many husbands did Rakhi have, How old is Rakhi Sawant, Is Adil serious with Rakhi, Is Deepak Kalal married, Is it legal to have a baby before marriage in India, Is Rakhi Sawant married to Adil, photos, rakhi sawant, tv stars, What is the age of Adil Khan, What is the monthly income of Rakhi Sawant, Who gifted BMW to Rakhi Sawant, Who gifted Rakhi car, Who is Aadil girlfriend, Who is Adil for Rakhi Sawant, Who is Adil Khan Durrani, Who is Rakhis boyfriend, Who is Ritesh Rakhi husband, Who is the founder of Adil, Why did Rakhi divorce her husband

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->