Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marriage Photos - Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh

Views: 662  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-27-2022, 02:58 PM

Default Marriage Photos - Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh

Latest Update:
  • Sangram-Payal host a lavish homecoming wedding reception in Haryana,
  • Wrestler, actor Sangram Singh and his newly wed wife, actress Payal Rohatgi concluded their wedding festivities with a sprawling reception ceremony spread over two days in Sangram’s home state, Haryana. Hosted in Rohtak, the reception was followed by another one in his village Madina near Rohtak over the last weekend.
  • Sangram being a wrestler and national sports icon, the guest list (naturally) comprised of eminent wrestlers and sportspersons from Haryana. Right from the wrestlers, Phogat sisters, to boxers’ sisters duo of Siwi and Saweety Boora, to para javelin thrower Rinku Hooda, among others, all were part of the celebrations. Also in attendance were Babita Phogat and her husband Vivek Suhag, and Sakshi Malik with her husband, Satyawart Kadian.
  • “After celebrating our wedding over five cities, we decided to culminate the celebrations in my home town,” said Sangram, adding, “While I was most excited about my hometown reception, the people of my state who came to wish us, including the bureaucrats, politicians, and sportspeople, were happy for this union and Payal and me.”
  • The others who attended were actor turned politician, Gajendra Singh and Yogeshwar Dutt.
  • Exclusive! Payal Rohatgi and Sangram Singh to tie the knot on July 9
About the Love Marriage:
  • Ever since Sangram Singh announced on social media that he would tie the knot with Payal Rohatgi, his long-time girlfriend in July, speculations have been rife over the date. It has been reported that the two will tie the knot on July 21, which is also Sangram’s birthday. However, we have now exclusively learnt that the couple will tie the knot on July 9.
Interviews:
  • Sangram says, “I am both excited and nervous. We have been together for so long. Shaadi ek important aspect hai hamaari life ka and we hope to stay happy and blessed as we embark on a new journey together. Payal and I will get married on July 9. My mother and sister helped us finalise the date. We are currently in the process of zeroing in on the venue. We will have a destination wedding, which will be a low-key affair, either in Ahmedabad or Udaipur.”
  • While the marriage will be an ******** ceremony, Payal and Sangram plan to host a reception party for their industry friends in Mumbai. The two met while shooting for the reality show, Survivor India, in 2011 and fell in love. The actress made her relationship with Sangram official a year later and they got engaged in February 2014. Sangram and Payal have been together for 12 years. It is not that they didn’t think of getting married earlier. However, the plan had to be put on hold.
  • The wrestler-actor says, “The plan had to be suspended twice because we suffered the loss of our dear ones. I always knew that I wouldn’t get a partner like Payal and it was only a matter of time before we got married. Neither Payal nor her family has ever forced me to take the plunge. Par ab hamaare parents old ho gaye hain aur hamein itne saal saath mein ho gaye hain aur phir karni hai toh karni hai.”
  • The mantra to their successful long relationship is their understanding of each other. Sangram says, “Payal and I are like chalk and cheese. She is brutally honest and I think before I speak. But what binds us together is our understanding. A relationship isn’t all about messaging or posting ‘I love you’ for each other. A couple has its share of tiffs, which happens in every relationship, be it with your parents, siblings, or friends. I believe that aapka virodh vichaaron se hona chahiye vyakti se nahi. Payal and I follow this rule to the T. So if we fight, we reconcile in no time. Baaki meri English theek ho gayi hai ab jhagde English mein hote hain. Initially, I wouldn’t understand what she said during a fight (laughs!).”

Tags
payal rohatgi, Sangram Singh, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->