Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After DD Mahabharata - Satish Kaul

Views: 755  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-10-2021, 11:40 AM

Default Life After DD Mahabharata - Satish Kaul

Mahabharata actor Satish Kaul passes away at 73 after fighting COVID-19

Mahabharata actor Satish Kaul passed away due to COVID-19. The 73 year old actor breathed his last in Ludhiana. Satish had played the role of Lord Indra in the mythological series Mahabharata.
Last year during the lockdown, the veteran actor cried about going through a severe financial crisis, which made it difficult for him to end his basic needs. Satish Kaul worked in over 300 Punjabi and Hindi films with some big names from the entertainment industry.

Talking about Satish Kaul, he had moved to Punjab from Mumbai and had started an acting school around 2011, which didn't take off.
In an interview with PTI, speaking about how the audience has forgotten him, Satish Kaul had said, "It's ok if they've forgotten me. I got so much of love and I'm grateful. I will forever be indebted to the audience for that. Right now, I wish I am able to buy a decent place of my own where I can stay. The fire to act is still alive in me. It isn't over. I wish someone gives me a role even today, any role, and I would do it. I'm raring to act again."

On the other hand, the second wave of COVID-19 has hit high and several restrictions have been imposed due to it.

End of the article

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2021, 01:05 PM

Netizens are excited to watch Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan once again on TV; ETimes TV poll result

ETimes TV created a poll asking netizens if they would watch Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan once again as it is going to air on TV during the lockdown. And we delightfully came to know that most number of people are excited to watch it again.
Clearly, the 80’s mythological show rules big time. The poll was carried along the news which broke out yesterday after Dipika Chikhlia, who played Sita in Ramayan, shared on social media that the show will air on TV during the lockdown. ETimes TV carried a poll asking fans if they would be interested to watch the show once again.

About 63% voted that they are excited to watch the mythological show on TV. Here is the poll result:

Dipika wrote in her social media post: "So excited to share that Ramayan will be airing on the small screens again this year! Ramayan aired during the lockdown last year, and looks like history is repeating itself. The show has been a huge part of not just my life, but thousands of Indian families for years. Come be a part of our community and share the knowledge of the Ramayan with generations to come."

The show starring Arun Govil, Dipika and Sunil Lahri (in the roles of Ram, Sita and Lakshman), created record-breaking TRPs last year and social media was abuzz with fans not only loving the show but also discussing the content.
Read AlsoRamanand Sagar’s Ramayan to air once again during lockdown; Dipika Chikhlia who played Sita shares her excitement

End of the article

Tags
Life After, mahabharata, Mahabharata actor Satish Kaul, Satish Kaul, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->