Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Star Cast, Story, Photos, Videos, - SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar

Chidiya Ghar' is no zoo but a house named after Late Mrs. Chidiya Narayan, wife of retired principal, Shri Kesari Narayan. The story is about Kesari his two sons, Gomukh and Ghotak, their respective wives, Mayuri and Koel, younger son Kapi, grandchildren Gillu and Gaj, daughter Maina and Son in law Tota. Coincidentally their names resemble animals as is the case of every individual bearing some or the other animal's characteristic.
There are some who're restless like monkeys and then there are others who'd have an appetite like elephants; some would be swift as a horse and then there'd be some as slow as a donkey. The journey from a four legged creature to a two legged one inculcating basics of human values like love, respect for others, patience and the true meaning of a family and togetherness is what makes us humans. This show showcases the very journey.

Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV from Garima Productions

Debina Bonnerjee Role:Mayuri Narayan
Gomukh''s wife. Mauri loves to dance. She’s learnt everything from Kuchipudi to Kathakali. Her gestures thus are highly affected by the same. She thinks of herself as the most beautiful woman she has ever come across. She has the upper hand in her marriage with Gomukh & loves to hear praises from him.

Sumit Arora Role:Gaumukh Narayan
Elder brother. Gaumukh is an English teacher in a Hindi Medium School. As the name suggests, he’s as simple as a cow. He’s the one who buys the vegetables, milk etc for the entire family. A strict teacher, he never forgets to even punctuate the sentences that he speaks. A loyal husband, he never forgets to praise his wife at least ten times a day.

Rajendra Gupta Role:Kesari Narayan
Babu ji. The meaning of Kesri is Lion. A man of principals, Babu Ji too roars like a lion and that’s a sign for everyone in the house to quieten up. He’s usually found talking to the portrait of his wife and listening to Mukesh’s hits. He gets confused very easily and his trials to keep everyone happy in the house makes him a very endearing character.

Paresh Ganatra Role:Ghotak Narayan
Middle Brother. Ghotak is a Ticket Collector with the railways. He’s with the railways for almost 10 years now and has adapted to living in the train to such an extent that he’s converted his bed into a train berth with a chain hanging over his head, a fan that works only when pushed with a comb, safety messages written all over and a iron barred window from where his wife Koel calls for him.

Shilpa Shinde Role:Koel Narayan
Ghotak''s wife. Ghotak’s wife is a self claimed singer and has a habit of talking in the style of singing. You may only see her singing well when there’s a song already playing in the background. Hailing from a rich house, she considers herself better in the sense of mannerism than Mayuri.

Source: India forums, Wikitvshows.com, Wikipedia

Old ,

The two actors will play man and wife in Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV...

Few days ago, we reported about Debina Bonnerjee being chosen to play one of the main leads on SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar.

But the latest we hear is that Shilpa Shinde who is seen as a narrator in Creative Eye's Babosa Mere Bhagwan on Sony TV has also been included in the cast. She will be playing one of the bahus of the house. As we know, the show will have a vast cast where each character will have a peculiar quality of an animal, Shilpa will be seen possessing the qualities of a Koyal, but with a difference. As opposed to being a beautiful singer, she will sing extremely badly.

Shilpa Shinde confirmed the news stating, "Yes I am playing one of the bahus in the show. It is a comedy character and I absolutely love it."

Paresh Ganatra a famous comedian, will play Shilpa's husband on the show.

As the set was demolished by the BMC officials, the launch of the show has been pushed forward and is expected to go on air in November.

This Chidiya Ghar will definitely be worth a visit!
Old ,

TellyBuzz in conversation with Debina Bonnerjee about her new show in SAB TV, Chidiya Ghar

After playing Sita, the 'Maa' of all the bahus of Indian Television, Debina Bonnerjee is back to fiction with SAB TV's newly launching show Chidiya Ghar. From portraying the serious Sita to the fun loving Mayuri in this show, Debina has taken a diametrically opposite leap.

In an exclusive conversation with TellyBuzz, Debina speaks about her new show and her reality shows' experiences which did not click well.

Excerpts…

What was the real reason for you to take up the show?
I do not think there could have been a better character than Mayuri for me to come back. It cannot be compared to what I have done before and any other character if I play would be similar to what I have done before because ultimately all Indian television bahus are like Sita. And I portrayed the ultimate one.

Can you please describe something about your character?
I play the role of Mayuri. The character is really mad, bindaas and does crazy stuff that we normally do at home all the time. You sing out loud when you are driving in a car alone or you dance alone at home where you try out some simple steps from any movie.

How is the experience shooting for a comedy show?
The shoots are so full of energy and the demand of energy level is more than what we have. I am thoroughly enjoying it, so much that I am fatigued by the end of the day.

How is it shooting with a director like Ashwini Dheer?
Ashwini Ji shoots so well and it is really a treat to work with a director of his stature. His comic timing and his thought is so unique that sometimes the script and what comes out ultimately is so different. He makes you do so many things at one time. For instance, once he just asked me to dance which I did. And then he says you are doing this and dancing and also say the dialogues along with it. Once he asked to climb on a table dancing, which I did.

After playing a serious character like Sita and now a comedy, which once do you think is tougher?
Comedy is definitely tougher because when we do a serious character there are certain limitations and we have to work within that. But when the character is limitless, then there is a lot to explore. There are a lots of things to explore in this and through this I am exploring myself and Ashwini Ji is the diamond carver.

You have done reality shows as well which did work as expected. So do you believe that you belong to the daily soap genre?
I love doing reality shows and hence I do not know what to say. Dance is my forte and since I have not done a dance based reality show, I would like to try that.

Any particular one that you are craving to do?
I definitely want to try Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja and frankly speaking Guru (Gurmeet Choudhary) and I were offered Jhalak when we were doing Ramayan, but we were under a contract because of which we could not do it. We were also offered Nach Baliye that year, but that also we could not take up and Nach Baliye did not happen after that season.

When you said that you were going to do a show on SAB TV, what did Gurmeet say?
He was really excited and after Ashwini Ji if there is someone who has given me inputs is Guru. He used to call me from his sets saying Debina ye karo, tum wo karo, tum ye kar sakte ho etc etc. He is super excited about the show.

Do you watch any other shows on SAB TV?
I do watch Lapataganj at times because some of my friends are doing it. I do not watch any shows for that matter regularly, but what I have noticed in most of the cases is that when actor friends' get together and when the chit chat is going on, it is always SAB TV that we switch on. In between we just watch and laugh at the funny moments.

A message to the India-Forums fans?
I love all my fans who have been there and supported me through out. It is only because of them that I am back again and I will not disappoint you. You seriously need to see the show to believe what I could do which is pure madness (laughs).
Old ,

Refuting claims of pregnancy, unwell Debina returns to shoot...

Debina Bonnerjee,currently playing the character of Mayuri on SAB TV's Chidiya Ghar, has fallen ill. It seems like the hectic schedule has taken a toll on her health. Debina has been suffering from high fever and throat infection.

We contacted Debina who confirmed the news," Yes I was suffering from high fever, and also throat infection, but still had to shoot. I was on medication and injection and was shooting but now I am completely fine. I am continuing my shoot now."

Recently, there were also rumours she was unwell because she was pregnant. But she rubbishes these rumours, "No, it's not true that I'm expecting, I just had fever. I have just started my career and want to concentrate on that now."

We wish Debina a healthy shoot from now on.
Old ,