Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Daljit-Shaleen celebrate their first Karwa Chauth in a creamy way...

Views: 2104  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-31-2010, 01:56 AM
ijkl196

Smile Daljit-Shaleen celebrate their first Karwa Chauth in a creamy way...

Daljit-Shaleen celebrate their first Karwa Chauth in a creamy way...

Daljit Kaur Bhanot and Shaleen Bhanot who got married last year celebrated their first Karwa chauth. Not only Daljit but the whole family was quite excited to celebrate their function with full enthusiasm.

A very excited Daljit says, "I was excited to celebrate my first Karwa Chauth along with my family. Not only my in-laws but also my parents have come down from Pune to celebrate the function as it was on a large scale. Though initially I was very much scared about the day as I was told that the fast is going to be very tough, Shaleen was there for me. Due to his entertainment and talks I totally forgot about my fast. That was something amazing which made my fast a success."

Daljit could not stop herself by saying more about her married life and the festive occasion. "The very admiring part about the Karwa Chauth was the ice cream that we both had. Actually it so happened that after my fast was broken, we both went to an ice cream parlor and had ice cream together. That was the very special moment on my Karwa Chauth."

Talking about her professional take, she asserts, "Actually there are some ventures in the pipeline, but I don't like to say anything until it gets finalized."

Tags
daljit kaur bhanot, shaleen bhanot

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->