View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 09:31 AM

Default KBC 11: Amitabh Bachchan’s Dig At Sonakshi Sinha Invites A Plethora Of Memes!

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan trolled actress Sonakshi Sinha for struggling to give the right answer to a question on the Ramayan during an episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati, the popular quiz show he hosts.

Sonakshi was seen on the KBC hotseat with Rajasthani artisan Ruma Devi, facing show host Bachchan. He asks: “According to Ramayana, Hanuman fetched the Sanjeevani herb for whom?” Sonakshi is visibly confused and uses a lifeline.

KBC 11: Amitabh Bachchan’s Dig At Sonakshi Sinha Invites A Plethora Of Memes! Big B could not stop himself from questioning Sonakshi, daughter of actor Shatrughan Sinha.

“Aapke pitaji ka naam hai Shatrughan, aap jis ghar me rehti hain, uska naam hai Ramayan. Aapke jitne chacha hain, wo sab Ramayan se sambandhit hain, Aapko ye nahi pata ki Lakshman ke liye laaye they jadibooti? (Your father’s name is Shatrughan and you home is called Ramayan. Your uncles are all connected to the Ramayan. How do you not know that jadibooti was brought for?)”

Sonakshi replied: “Mujhe laga tha, lekin main inke liye bahut nervous thi to chance nahi lena chahti thi (I had a hunch about the right anwer, but I was nervous and did not want to take any chance).”

Trending

Soon after the episode went on-air, a plethora of tweets stormed on Internet with the actress being brutally trolled with trending hashtags such as #YoSonakshiSoDumb #SonakshiSinha #KBC11 amongst others.

Check out some of the tweets below:
Meanwhile shatrugan sinha waiting for #sonakshisinha at home
. pic.twitter.com/R2mEnJPWso

— Dr.Aryan Chaos (@IndiaKaJones) September 20, 2019

Amitabh bacchan be like#sonakshisinha pic.twitter.com/gDLwU2V1tR

— naman pandit (@namanpndit) September 21, 2019

Legends #sonakshisinha pic.twitter.com/b99lonFSkA

M.M (@mee2wee) September 21, 2019

*Amitabh Bachchan after KBC episode*#YoSonakshiSoDumb #sonakshisinha pic.twitter.com/6SircVm4Oc

— Areeb (@areebansari_96) September 21, 2019

Trust me guys today I got to know #KBC an honest show. I always thought whenever a celebrity comes in KBC they gets all the answers before in hand. Thanks a lot @sonakshisinha for clearfying my doubt. #KBC2019 #KBC11 #YoSonakshiSoDumb #SonakshiSinha pic.twitter.com/2dOeI1568H

— Mota Bhai (@Motabhai_MHA) September 20, 2019

Alia Bhatt and Ananya Pandey to #sonakshisinha pic.twitter.com/1iujJ2encn

— Sir Yuzvendra (parody) (@SirYuzvendra) September 20, 2019

The post KBC 11: Amitabh Bachchan’s Dig At Sonakshi Sinha Invites A Plethora Of Memes! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...