View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:21 AM

Default Gurmeet misses his 'Dream Girl'...

Gurmeet Choudhary has never stayed away from Debina for so long, and is missing her very badly..

Gurmeet Choudhary is very much pleased that his love Debina Bonnerjee has got an opportunity to show her daring attitude thro' Imagine's upcoming reality show, Zor Ka Jhatka. However, he misses Debina so much that he regrets his decision of prompting her to accept the show.

Well, this is what love does to you!! Talking to TellyBuzz, Gurmeet says, "We have never been away from each other for so long in our seven year relationship. I am missing her a lot, and sometimes wonder why on earth I made her accept the show (smiles). I am feeling lonely and am waiting for her to get back. I feel as though time has just stopped (laughs)".

Having said this, Gurmeet says that when it comes to work, they are very professional. "She has always motivated me to take up good work. She has supported me and today I am happy that she has got such a big show", he avers.

Debina is out on a 40 day tour to Argentina and is shooting for Zor Ka Jhatka, where she will be seen as a participant. But Gurmeet makes it a point to talk to her on phone daily. "Yes, we do talk twice in a day, once in the morning and then in her evening".

Talking about the difficulties Debina is facing in the show which is formatted on the lines of Wipe Out, he states, "She is having a tough time out there. She recently had a fall and had hurt both her arms. She was undergoing treatment for that, when she hurt her back too. The degree of toughness in the tasks is huge, but she says she is really enjoying her time out there".

Zor Ka Jhatka will air in the coming year on Imagine, and will be hosted by Shah Rukh Khan and Saumya Tandon.

Well, we can imagine the plight of Gurmeet, but at the same time wish all the luck for Debina…